jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

0. SEARCHING FOR FOAM OF WAVES





Madrid is receiving the spring, not so cold now. 
It rains but suddenly appears the sun and again start raining and so on...    It is not so bad.
But it is a city, a big city.


First time I went to Okinawa, two years ago, I wrote about flags 


Those coloured clothes shaken by the wind.
Colours that many times hide passions which end in blood.


I remove this passions from flags and I just see the colours. 

Are there flags without drama ?

Few months ago I watched the one from Greenland.  
I can not suppose any drama around this design.  
Neither I can think that the one from Miyakojima  stands up to confirm differences with their close neighbours or some other disappointing concept.


Rather reminds me Katsushita Hokusai master piece "The Great Wave off Kanagawa"and some dolphin around.
Don´t you think so ?

Any way I can not think in blood, race troubles, extreme fights by the power...
These old fashion debates.
  
Let´s see !!
My trip on the way (go and return) want to include :
Yamagata (Yama-dera) 
Naha
Miyakojima
Kokura (Castle)
Matsue (Izumo Taisha)
Tottori (Tottori Sakyu)
Osaka ( Kyoto-Jojakko-ji temple) (Takatsuki) (Kumano Kodo)
Nagoya   and of course amazing Tokyo.