sábado, 23 de marzo de 2013

7. SHOPPING BASKET



(Pictures taken with the cellular)



I didn´t expect so many hiragana and katakana words.
Good !
だいじょうぶ!

This is going to be like a lesson of nihongo.

I dedicate this entry to my two teachers Yuko sensei and Atsuko sensei.

Also to my nice colleagues in Madrid and Málaga.

But tonight is saturday, I go out for dinner and さんぽする。

Little by little I will try to discover every item.

Today  1 EUR :  123 JPY
            1 USD  : 94.54 JPY



Translation will be in spanish.
(sorry, I am learning nihongo).
サニ レヌス 127  Lechugas (sani : ¿romana?)
とまと 99 tomates
アボガド 87 aguacates
フシりんご 127 manzana Fuji
バナナ 127 platanos
ゴヤ 237 koya (verdura amarga de Okinawa)
プナピ 77 ¿.............?
えのき 87 ¿ortiga arbol?
へちま 157 ¿..............? 




Xねき 87 ¿.............?
まうねんX 77 ¿.............?
にんじん 127 zanahorias
ピマン 77 pimientos
なす 99 ¿............?
X5タマゴ 198 huevos ¿morenos 5?
XXXXのドナツ 298 ¿.......? donuts
もちもちうどん sabrosos fideos de arroz con gluten
タマゴレサイス 198 Huevos ¿resaisu?
スタ-キスパイス 397 filete especiado
XXXススタ-キX 670 filete ¿.......?

"pot au feu" 277

it looks like kind of umeboshi





fresas


There was wine from Australia, Italian, French, Chile... We (spaniards) must improve our exports.









¿taimusa-bisu es salmón?



un tipo de maguro (atun)


sa mon .... : salmón....